Kenneth Cunningham established the firm in 1987.
The firm aims to provide a personal professional and friendly service with the highest level of expertise and integrity.
To ensure this:-
- Your work will be undertaken by a specialist Solicitor or Conveyancer.
- A Solicitor or Conveyancer will conduct your work personally throughout the case and as long as it runs.
- We guarantee the highest level of service and commitment.
- We will progress your case as fast and efficiently as possible.
- We have retained friendly, loyal and committed staff of the highest ability.
We will not:-
- Adopt a team system whereby a member of your team does not know who you are or your case until notes are read.
- Pay referral fees for obtaining work.
We are proud of our firm’s achievements and are delighted that others are of a similar view.
Our Conveyancing Department comprises Trisha Djemal, Michael Cornwall and Kenneth Cunningham all of whom have on average 25 years of experience.
Our Litigation is undertaken by Matthew Blake who is a member of the Law Society Personal Injury Panel, the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers and the Association of Child Abuse Lawyers, and who has been handling personal injury and litigation matters since 1986.
Our Wills work is undertaken by Tina Price-Johnson, and our Probate work by both Matthew Blake and Tina Price-Johnson.
We have a referral system to specialist advisers where this is required, including Barristers, Surveyors, Doctors, Accountants and Expert Witnesses who have experience in litigation and property matters.
We keep up to date in technology and all members of the firm have their own e-mail address for swift access to communications and information.